1. Creating introductions instead of just announcing.
2. Staging your wedding party to provide a wow entrance.
3. Using vocal dynamics to be more than a grand yelling of names
4. Finding out your story and sharing it in an engaging way.
5. Directing, informing and guiding the ceremonies within your event.
6. Engaging not interrupting when on the mic, introducing what’s next, speaking with the guests with nonverbal behavior that shows caring and consideration.
7. Co-creating the timeline, focusing on keeping you and your guests engaged, building the list together.
8. Toast coaching, educating speakers way ahead of time.
9. Coaching to get you confidently presenting/performing in a genuine and professional flow, helping you polish a talent to shine.
10. Handling familial challenges in a compassionate and caring way.